Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Fest

I'm a little late with this one, but here goes. A couple weekends ago we met up with Chad, Amber & Elijah and grandma for the Pumpkin Fest parade. We weren't sure how Jordyn would do since it was her first parade. She did quite well. She danced to the bands and loved the animals. It really helped that they threw out candy, so the sucker kept her quiet and sitting! It was a beautiful day for a parade.


After that, we visited the petting zoo for a little while. Jordyn was not that interested in the petting zoo. She really just wanted to push Elijah around in his stroller, which kept her quite occupied for a good amount of time.

What a beautiful day for a parade!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Oh my goodness, I was blog browsing and I see that you know Chad and Amber. Then as I was scrolling down you look sort of familiar, then I'm thinking you are coming to the bible study at first in Zeeland. Am I wrong? So crazy what a small world we live in!