Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jordyn's 1 Year Pictures

I am very late with these since Jordyn turned 1 on August 2nd. Technically, I am right on schedule since I have done all of her pictures late. Anyway, I need help! Andrew and Tiffany (www.marc-photography.net - check out their website; they do great work) took Jorydn's 1 year pictures and I can't decide which to pick since I love them all. The session was especially difficult since Jordyn was not in the mood for pictures and would not stay in one place. Andrew pretty much had to quick point and shoot which makes these pictures even more impressive. I have posted my favorites. Give me your input...please!!



















You can check out all of the pictures on the website, http://www.marc-photography.net/ or on my facebook page. Thanks for your help!

Oh yeah...this one is not really in the running, but is too funny to leave out!

8 comments:

Katy said...

I really like the 2nd picture!

Steve and Heather Sanders said...

I really like them all too, but I think I'm with Katy on the second picture. She's so darn cute!

Chad and Amber Kraker said...

the forth from the last is so her but if i had to choose i wouldnt be able to. i like the second as well.

Tiffany Kraker said...

what can I say, I like them all! But she is my adorable neice, and we did take the pictures. lol

Really though, I like the birthday cake one and the 2nd one.

Chad and Amber Kraker said...

Didn't Michigan lose to the Spartans this weekend?
-Chad

Carla said...

I think the 2nd one but I also love the one with the birthday cake

Andrew Kraker said...

Number 3 or 4. I like the 2nd one but I think she was moving too fast when I took it and it isnt quite as sharp as the others. It will turn out good with smaller prints but not as good in large prints becuase of the small amount of blur.

Sarah said...

She is too darn cute! Love the Michigan cheerleader ones!