Thursday, October 16, 2008

HE'S NOT LEAVING!!

For those of you who don't know, Jer has been preparing to leave for Pennsylvania for his job for the next month. I have been dreading having him gone during the 2nd to last month of my pregnancy and he wasn't too excited about it either. Well...we recieved some good/bad news today...The good news is that the project is off and Jer will no longer be going out of town. What a relief to know that he will be around for Jordyn and I as we prepare for our new little boy! The bad news is that his company does not have any work lined up for the next couple of months since they planned on being in Pennsylvania. Please send prayers of praise for keeping Jer home and prayers also for work for Jer here in town so that we can pay our bills :-)
Yes, Katy, this means that Jer will bowl for you whenever you want!!

3 comments:

Katy said...

We'll be praying that they find lots of work close to home soon! I'm sure I'll be calling him soon about bowling!

Kristin Woudwyk said...

Thank goodness he doesn't have to leave!!! Praying for work nearby...

Tiffany Kraker said...

I know it is a little scary now that his company doesn't have work, but I think it really will be much better having him home to help with Jordyn. Although, I was looking forward to all of the girls nights and practicing on the Wii while he was out of town...

:-)