Monday, September 22, 2008

RANDOMNESS

We had a laid back and busy weekend at the same time (if that makes any sense). I'll try to fill ya in...

Jer and I are continuing to be youth group leaders at our church, so on Friday night we had our Fall Kick-Off. We attended the Zeeland/Hamilton Football game as a youth group to cheer on some of our members. After that, everyone was invited to our house for food and games. Don't worry, we only have about 9 members in our group. On Sunday evening, we had our first youth group lesson. We started out by making our teens brush their teeth with Crisco...which led into our lesson on Mercy. I really wish I had remembered my camera!!

Also on Sunday, we attended an open house for my cousin, Haley Frego. She is leaving on Friday for Macedonia with the Peace Corps. We wish her well and are sending lots of prayers her way.

That was the busy part of our weekend. We actually had a pretty laid back day on Saturday afternoon. We spent some time just enjoying the wonderful weather and playing with Jordyn.


Here are some random pictures from the weekend:


We discovered that Jorydn really enjoys bubbles, but only if she can do it herself.

Jer finally hung up Jordyn's swing, which was a birthday present from Grandpa & Grandma Kraker
She liked the swing, but would not let go of the bubbles!

She also had a wonderful time in her new playhouse (it's a mess, but for $5.00 I couldn't go wrong)

After that, it was time for a shower (not a bath...see previous blog)

She just cracks me up everyday!!!

I also started my 3rd trimester this past week, so here is a look at my belly :-)

Loft update...we have a closet and built-in dressers!! We still have a ways to go, but it is getting there!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Jordan is so funny. Good find on the playhouse!

Carla said...

Jer, so proud you got the swing up

Steve and Heather Sanders said...

I'm so glad you put a picture up of you with your cute belly! We've never gotten to see you pregnant before! Jordyn is so cute too!

Tiffany Kraker said...

You have one strange kid there! jk :)