Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What We've Been Up To

I haven't been good about updating the blog this summer. But here are a few things that we have been up to!
My mom camped at the Holland State Park for a week in June. We spent a lot of time visiting her and playing on the beach. Jordyn even got to sleep overnight in the camper with grandma!



We spent the 4th of July weekend at grandpa & grandma Dirette's cottage and the family. We did a lot of swimming and playing in the sun!

My family also came out to the Dirette's cottage for a Saturday in July and did some boating. It was a beautiful day to be in the water

I started my 2nd trimester in July. Hooray to feeling like myself again!!



Jer & I took Jordyn & Jace to the Ottawa County Fair. We walked thru the animal barns, went on rides, and of course ate junk food!
Jace cried after 1 time around on the carousel. That was the end of the rides for him!


Jordyn was brave and went on her first roller coaster ride all by herself. I was shocked that she did it and even more shocked that she stayed on once it started!




Jordyn also had her 1st real pony ride at the fair! Jace didn't want to go near the pony's.



This past weekend we camped for a long weekend at Baldwin Oaks with the Kraker's, Koeman's, and Essinks. We had great weather and a ton of fun!!





Jordyn also celebrated her 3rd birthday on August 2!

No comments: