Monday, July 5, 2010

# 3

Jer, Jordyn, Jace & I are excited to annouce that we are expecting baby #3. We feel so blessed to have the 2 beautiful children that we have and are so thankful that God is blessing us with even more. God is so good!!
I am due on January 16, 2011....however, I'm thinking 1/11/11 would be pretty cool! We had our first doctor's appointment on June 23 and even got to have an ultrasound. So amazing to see a head, legs, and arms already!! So far everything looks good!
When we told Jordyn and Jace that they would have a new baby brother or sister, Jordyn was very excited! Jace didn't so much understand what we were saying :-). Jordyn's first words were "I would like a sister". We explained to her that we do not get to pick, God does....which is what she now tells everyone. She also came out of her room a couple weeks after we told her with her baby doll stuffed under her shirt and a blanket in her hand. She said, "Look mama, I have a baby in my tummy too! And I have a blanket for her whenever she pops outta there." I just love the things she comes up with!
Some people think we are CRAZY for having a 3rd so soon (yes, 3 kids 3 and under will be crazy), however, we left everything up to God and prayed for His will to be done. We feel that this is God's perfect timing for this child and our family.

2 comments:

heidi said...

Congratulations to you guys! I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy & you have a healthy little one!

Rachael said...

Congrats!! Such exciting news