Monday, December 8, 2008

WELCOME JACE H VELDERMAN!!

Jer, myself, and Jordyn are so happy to announce that we welcomed a new baby boy into our family at 4:54am this morning (12/8/2008). His name is Jace H Velderman. He is 9lbs, 8oz and 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing wonderful!! My water broke at home at 1:00am and I started having contractions about 1 hour later. We got to the hospital at 3:45am and I was dilated to a 9 and I had him an hour later. He came so much quicker than Jordyn! Jordyn is staying at Grandma Dirette's house and is probably being spoiled!! She was already here to see her new baby brother. She was more excited about his balloons though! Here are some pictures for you:








We are so blessed. Praise and thanks to God!!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Praise God for a healthy baby boy!! (and a good-sized one too!) I'm so happy for you and love his name!! I can't believe you have pictures up already...you look great Tam! That's wonderful that it went quickly for you, but I'm sure it was a bit crazy too, because it sounds like it was super fast...better than super long, right! We can't wait to meet him and I'm sure Jordyn will be a GREAT big sister.

The VanderZwaags said...

Congrats you guys! (love the name too!!!) My mom told me this morning...Crazy Grandma was spreading the news!!! So glad to hear things went quickly and smoothly! He is cute!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats! Lucky you that everything went so quickly! He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the new family. What a quick birth - good for you!

Katy said...

Lets hope mine goes as fast as yours!

Tiffany Kraker said...

I am so happy my nephew is here!

heidi said...

awesome!! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our family Jace. We are blessed by God to have a wonderful healthy Grandson.
I LOVED playing with you on Monday Jordyn you are a very good girl. Love you all, Grandma Dirette