Monday, November 17, 2008

I haven't posted in a little while now, but I don't have much to update you on. Jordyn continues to learn or do something new each day. It is amazing to watch her grow and learn. Jer continues to have work for now, but please keep praying for more as he does not have much. Jer went to the MI game on Saturday, but other than that he has been busy getting the house ready for baby. The baby and I are doing well. I am quite sore and tired, but I really can't complain. Everything has been looking very good at the doctor's appointments. Anyway, that is our life right now. I'll leave you with a few pictures:

Jordyn loves to "type". She will sit by the computer for hours if we would let her.
She also found the pots & pans cupboard. I put soap bubbles from the sink while I wash dishes into the pan for her and she "washes" the cupboards with them.
Jordyn has recently taken up reading. She will sit and look at her pile of books for hours.

Reading with dad & cousin Kendal
A couple weekends ago, Jordyn made her daddy very proud by choosing to play with the football over all her other toys.
Ready for church!
Helping dad winterize the boat
She will probably hate me for this one day, but what a cute butt-crack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a little helper.Hope she doesnt get the flu.

Anonymous said...

She is growing up so fast. These pictures are adorable. Can't wait to see you all. Love Grandma Rhonda