Friday, October 23, 2009

Big Girl Bed

We decided to give the big girl bed a try with Jordyn. I was debating whether to use a toddler bed or go right to a twin bed, but then I found this toddler bed for a great price at a garage sale! Jordyn has been potty trained for 1 1/2 months now but is still wearing diapers at night. We decided before we try "big girl panties" at night, we would get her into a regular bed in case she has to go to the bathroom. So...ready or not...here we go! We, of course, still have the crib in her room also in case things don't go so well. So far, she loves it!!! But that will probably change when nap time comes around!
I'm not quite sure I'm ready for this because it means my baby girl just keeps growing up. Wish us luck!!!

1 comment:

Kristin Woudwyk said...

so, how's it going? it's hard to think about them growing up, but look at what a great job you're doing of raising her.